Enough clutter. Enough confusion. Enough complications.

21 May 2010

Hace calor

The sun has been down for over three hours. I'm in my room, writing by my headlamp because my mosquito net is tucked between my inch thick pad and the wood-slatted bed. I like my bed, its really comfortable. My mosquito net is like a cool yellow tent of personal space, so I like it too.

My thermometer, however, tells me that it's still 85 degrees. It's cooled off a good 10 degrees in the past hour.

One of my goals here is to learn more about decision making. How do people subjected to different constraints make decisions? How do I make decisions when I'm subjected to a new set of constraints?

The first constraint I'm contemplating is that the fact that I only get a few cordobas a week ($1=20 cord). Nope, it is that it is hot, really, really, hot.

2 comments:

  1. So are you living on the salary of an average nica? Good to hear an update Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete